WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I've been debating between 2 people for my copilot - one female and one male. After seeing all this I don't think I can in good conscious have Sarah copilot. So, thanks to you guys for persuading me to pursue my male friend for a long weekend of debauchery and hotel stays. :waytogo:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been debating between 2 people for my copilot - one female and one male. After seeing all this I don't think I can in good conscious have Sarah copilot. So, thanks to you guys for persuading me to pursue my male friend for a long weekend of debauchery and hotel stays. :waytogo:

bring both. could be even more fun

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
oh come on you have to bring a bother girl out and have her co pilot with you is she hot and single?

Yeah... With you guys I would prepare her in advance but guy is definitely Plan A. If he can't go I'll talk to Sarah more but 1) she is not single, she is my brother's GF 2) she's more of a car girl than me and I'm a little concerned what she may do if actually given the opportunity to drive my truck 3) she's a millwright by trade so is quite tough so I wouldn't go pushing your luck around her.