WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pittsburg?

Learn how to spell dumb dumb:Boo:

But the cow... errr...big girl does appear to be wearing a shirt that says Pittsburgh Steelers Football.

Well if "Pittsburgh" didn't think they are better than everyone it would just be Pittsburg.

:uhoh2:

I lived in the UP a good portion of my life and have never a lady as big as that Steelers fan.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats only because they had fur all over them.

That would be a negative. I would say that the ratio of Hot/Not is the same in the UP as just about anywhere.

Those that have studied at MTU have a slightly different perspective.

I will be honest though a small part of me wants to have all 56 Raptors parked on Main St Norway for a photoshoot. If you haven't figured it out I grew up outside of Norway, MI. We actually might go right past my old house in Faithorn, MI, just depends on which route I choose to get to the start.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be a negative. I would say that the ratio of Hot/Not is the same in the UP as just about anywhere.

Those that have studied at MTU have a slightly different perspective.

I will be honest though a small part of me wants to have all 56 Raptors parked on Main St Norway for a photoshoot. If you haven't figured it out I grew up outside of Norway, MI. We actually might go right past my old house in Faithorn, MI, just depends on which route I choose to get to the start.

Uh huh sure. Then why was this picture in your facebook album?
View attachment 14442

-Greg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackmass19