WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a look at the shirt each Driver and Co-Driver will be getting as part of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics / KC Hilites swag pack.

This shirt will be unique to you, with your specific vehicle placard number on the shirt you receive.

ivd_snoball_shirt.jpg

That's so COOL!!!! Thanx ICON!

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Still trying to work out coming up. Anyone have a right seat that's going to be through a city with a major airport on both sides of their journey?

Btw it was 89 degrees here today...

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still trying to work out coming up. Anyone have a right seat that's going to be through a city with a major airport on both sides of their journey?

Btw it was 89 degrees here today...

If you need a pick up from Detroit Metro and a ride over to SVT and Roush on Fri. i'll be there getting Matt and Dylan..
Just throwing it out to see if we can help...
I'm sure we could even get you in to the U.P. so you could hook up with a ride.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to see how the truck behaves if you go for a scandanavian flick around a corner... I know how it works with my AWD car on dirt/snow..and pavement which just takes a bit more throttle.