WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatchyu talkin' bout Willis!

I can't keep up with this thread any more at work... 5 freaking pages when I get home... Damn

No Shit!!

I was off line for 12 hours, and 5 new pages later , all I know is:

1) Icon rocks!!!
2) This Raffle is going to be Awesome!!! Lots of Charity $$$ gonna be raised.
3) Todd is left handed and will be bringing a blow up doll. (Starting to also make sense, why he asked for a few extra sets of Hot Hands, LOL)

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You missed 2 letters there... ck

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

So, I saw on the morning news there is a web site where you can make a App for anything you want Its called Yapp. Sounds like a good idea to make a snowball 500 app for this function...

Yapp lets anyone create a mobile app for events — Tech News and Analysis

Make a game that you throw snoballs at the puzzler.. Bonus points for hitting Keith or Matt... Lol

-Greg

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Kanakry & World Tour - you guys still planning the prerun this weekend? If so it sounds like you'll have an interesting drive (fingers crossed)! It's predicted to be about a foot of snow dropped up here Thursday - Friday.

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah they are saying here in subs of chicago thursday we are going to get hit with rain in the morning and then turn into snow i can't wait to be able to drive the truck in the snow for first time this year.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the awesome prizes, I'm curious to see how much gets thrown into the pot for raffle tickets.

Edit, and what whoever takes the *** of cash has to produce to keep the tax part of it straght when it eventually gets deposited, assuming it's an electronic donation to WWP.

...and this talk about multiple pages. You must still have the default post per page setting. This thread is 53 pages long by my count.

Last edited: