WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Snowing real good here the past few days, guessing its what will be hitting MI.

I'd guesstimate about 6-7" so far? First day or so was real light snow. Today it's coming down really good.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I added the new raffle Items.

So as of right now we have 57 drivers/raptor owners that can participate in the raffle.

There are 51 raffle items currently. Pretty good odds I think.

Here is the total value of items from my spreadsheet.

Total Value $17,630.00

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Also for those that forgot or didn't see it. There is a WWP page created if you would like to donate if you can't make the event or would like to donate on top of the raffle etc.

https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/group-fundraising/SnoBall500

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I added the new raffle Items.

So as of right now we have 57 drivers/raptor owners that can participate in the raffle.

There are 51 raffle items currently. Pretty good odds I think.

Here is the total value of items from my spreadsheet.

Total Value$17,630.00

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Also for those that forgot or didn't see it. There is a WWP page created if you would like to donate if you can't make the event or would like to donate on top of the raffle etc.

https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/group-fundraising/SnoBall500

Yup, don't think anyone ever matched us... the challenge is yours...

Yukon Joe

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, maybe a "Pull off" contest as a gag at the last stop? Pick a truck at random, have teams of driver+codriver(or maybe teams of 4) time how long it takes to pull it X distance.

It gets done at one of the Mitsu meets in Mn, and it's hilarious, though I don't know how it would work with a 6000lb truck instead of a 3300lb car...

the way this thread goes sometimes, and after what greg posted, something entirely different popped into my head when i first read that.....