WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see it now. It's dark, we're in the middle of the forest late one night, and someone goes and suggests a little game of "Who's in my mouth?". I've heard it's quite the icebreaker!

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious to see how the truck behaves if you go for a scandanavian flick around a corner... I know how it works with my AWD car on dirt/snow..and pavement which just takes a bit more throttle.

Pullin the ol' Stig Blumqvist!....nice! I will be tryin that too! I think it's easier with screw, longer wheel base. I'll just have to be carefull not to get the back end all the way out in my scab!

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This really sucks, bites, and blows all at the same time...... this midwest snow storm is going to go south of us. They are only saying an inch or so here. I'm going to have to drive down to southern WI or northern IL to play in the snow.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
This really sucks, bites, and blows all at the same time...... this midwest snow storm is going to go south of us. They are only saying an inch or so here. I'm going to have to drive down to southern WI or northern IL to play in the snow.

What?!? I'm north of you and they're call for 8-12"! Guessing it must head north just east of you...