window tint brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On any vehicle that doesn't have a smart key keyless entry system I use Hüper Optik, it looks fantastic and works great at heat reduction in these Texas summers. It's pricy though

permag

Reaction score
Anybody use Carbon film from Suntek USA?

Suntek=:badidea:
I put Suntek Carbon on my '14 screw 2 weeks ago. As soon as I got it out in the daylight, I knew it was a big mistake. Suntek tint has a green tone to it. The factory tint on the back windows has a lot warmer brown tone to it. Side-by-side they don't look great. First thing my wife said when she saw the truck was, 'why are the front windows green?'
Three days later, I paid another shop to remove the Suntek, and apply Pinnacle F1, a high-end ceramic tint. Expensive mistake, huge difference. It matches the backs really well, even though it's lighter @ 50% (state law).

I highly recommend Pinnacle F1 for our trucks. I'm attaching a photo showing Suntek Carbon on the left next to Pinnacle F1 on the right.

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Suntek=:badidea:
I put Suntek Carbon on my '14 screw 2 weeks ago. As soon as I got it out in the daylight, I knew it was a big mistake. Suntek tint has a green tone to it. The factory tint on the back windows has a lot warmer brown tone to it. Side-by-side they don't look great. First thing my wife said when she saw the truck was, 'why are the front windows green?'
Three days later, I paid another shop to remove the Suntek, and apply Pinnacle F1, a high-end ceramic tint. Expensive mistake, huge difference. It matches the backs really well, even though it's lighter @ 50% (state law).

I highly recommend Pinnacle F1 for our trucks. I'm attaching a photo showing Suntek Carbon on the left next to Pinnacle F1 on the right.

Thanks