window tint brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3m crystalline on my windshield is a must. Clear but uv blocks like nothing else. I might have the dark taken off the front windows I had installed. They never did match in color and always looked a little hazy. And put the clear 3m on the front windows.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Check out this link. I am having it installed this week. I am told that the max tint is 40%, but they make a clear 0% film for the windshield.

Crystalline Automotive Films - Clear automotive window film for cars, trucks - Crystalline - 3M US
Yep. Exactly what I was saying. I have it on all my cars windshields. Clear as OEM glass but blocks heat like no other film. Plus from the outside it appears clear but if you have polarized glasses on. Forget about seeing in the car.

Only drawback is if you are in the car with polarized glasses. You get a little rainbow affect. I don't notice it anymore.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
My tint guy has used SunTek for past 4 vehicles I've owned and I have zero issues with the color of it, fading or turning purple. For past 2 years I've ran just 20% on front doors and matched stock tint on rest of truck to a tee. I also ran 30% on my windshield.

I just got it inspected again couple weeks ago. I drove from inspection station to his shop to wrap the entire truck 5% on top of the 20% fronts and stock tint on rest. Here's what it looked like right after install. Took a full week for fronts to fully dry with 2 layers, would have dried quicker but it was overcast or rain most of the week

Attachments

• 3363.jpg
    3363.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 115
  • 3362.jpg
    3362.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 124

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my windows done today as well as my wife's 14 Explorer and he used SunTek as well. Same guy has tinted probably 10 of our vehicles including my moms Raptor and we've never had a single issue.