Will you even consider a Cybertruck (Fun Poll)

Will you consider Cybertruck over Raptor

• YES

Votes: 39 18.1%
  • NO

Votes: 177 81.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Raptor is not a toy. It is a useful tool. The cyber truck is a rich mans design entertainment exercise, not a realistic vehicle to use for truck stuff. So, what is your point.
Depends on what you so eloquently described as "truck stuff". The Cybertruck has a higher payload and a larger bed sooooo it may do some "truck stuff" better. You would think a rich Raptor guy would know how to Google.

Maybe try googling something other than "what truck stuff can a Cybertruck do?"

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im just waiting for the inevitable lift with 20 inch rims and a battle ready linex coating on the whole thing.....Then lets talk.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you so eloquently described as "truck stuff". The Cybertruck has a higher payload and a larger bed sooooo it may do some "truck stuff" better. You would think a rich Raptor guy would know how to Google.

Maybe try googling something other than "what truck stuff can a Cybertruck do?"
Did you know that this is a FORD RAPTOR forum??? Take your cyber truck garbage elsewhere. No one cares.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand that things change and evolve...
BUT...
cyber truck has to go thru a LOT more evolution before I would ever consider.
Just a novel exercise by someone who can so they did.
I am sure it (or something like it) will become more refined, more usable, more affordable, and more efficient.
Until then NOPE

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engineering marvel indeed, lol.

View attachment 435613
I'm sure you can take most engineering marvel's and point out design or engineering flaws, but my point still stands that the work that was done on that truck is amazing. Innovation doesn't happen through perfection, and more often then not no one really remembers the absolute failures of certain aspects of todays technologies, but it all starts somewhere, and for the work that was put into that truck, there are surely some fantastic achievements that are going to be utilized moving forward.