Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Progress:

Ordered: 02/03/14 DORA: 02/18/14 VIN: 03/21/14 Window Sticker today (4/08/14) Production Scheduled 4/15/14

got my window sticker today too!

my order was placed on 3/10, VIN issued on 3/20, window sticker on 4/8 (today) and a build date of 4/15!

I did notice on the sticker that it does show the price increase of $290 over what I was quoted from the dealer when I placed the order... not that it's a big deal, but I wonder if they'll eat that amount (or throw something in for me if they don't!). Whether or not they do doesn't even matter, up to this point they've done absolutely everything that they said they would... from agreeing to the price I wanted, to pushing the order through, to keeping me in the loop... I couldn't recommend them any more highly! btw, it's Prime Ford in Sacco, ME.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed dealers near me (Airport Marina Ford, Sierra Ford, etc) have started to stockpile raptors. Airport Marina has at least 6 that I saw on their lot just driving by

I bet they're saving them so they can charge an arm and a leg for them in a few months as production stops and new supply dwindles

That's F'in BS They shouldnt be allowed to be doing that while retail customers are still waiting on theirs. :throw:

Sad thing is, those ********* licking crooked dealers will sell every last one of them for MSRP + when production stops. I have a hard time buying one and not getting my A Plan on it like I should be getting. I sure as **** wouldn't pay .01 over MSRP. :flipthebird:

I talked to them. Not dealing... not worth it. They still email me to pay ridiculous prices. But yes... i've noticed that after the storms and the big delay that happened 2-4 weeks ago... A LOT of raptors have hit dealers... I think it's just the catch up. But many dealers still aren't dealing... so I'll continue to wait for my truck to be built.

I'd get a Dodge Ram with a Cummins diesel before I paid a .01 more than MSRP on a Ford I should be getting A plan on

got my window sticker today too!

my order was placed on 3/10, VIN issued on 3/20, window sticker on 4/8 (today) and a build date of 4/15!

I did notice on the sticker that it does show the price increase of $290 over what I was quoted from the dealer when I placed the order... not that it's a big deal, but I wonder if they'll eat that amount (or throw something in for me if they don't!). Whether or not they do doesn't even matter, up to this point they've done absolutely everything that they said they would... from agreeing to the price I wanted, to pushing the order through, to keeping me in the loop... I couldn't recommend them any more highly! btw, it's Prime Ford in Sacco, ME.

6 weeks from order to build and LOTS of us have ordered before you- That's ****** TOTAL BS :throw: I know its not you fault, but doesn't change that fact that the "allocation system" is a complete ******* bunch of BS

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooooommmgggggg this is absolutely asinine, ******* 11 weeks now and my dlr just keeps saying "oh next week, next week.. Oh I'm sorry I was mistaken it's next week". Worst idea ever to buy this truck, what a letdown!!!!.. I'll never buy a ford again....

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooooommmgggggg this is absolutely asinine, ******* 11 weeks now and my dlr just keeps saying "oh next week, next week.. Oh I'm sorry I was mistaken it's next week". Worst idea ever to buy this truck, what a letdown!!!!.. I'll never buy a ford again....

Yup im at 14 weeks pretty ****** up, i just dont understand it and never will this sucks big time.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And to think ive spent about $500 thousand with this company???? ****** up id say so. Just pull my order and i will stop bitchen.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And to think ive spent about $500 thousand with this company???? ****** up id say so.

Just pull my order and i will stop bitchen.

I haven't spent quite that much alone (Ive bought 4 Ford trucks, 4 cars and 1 CUV in the last 16 years) but I know between myself, immediate family, relatives, my inlaws, friends and neighbors we've spent 3x that much.

No shit Same here x infinity x infinity! :banghead:

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today, build day of April 16th. Ordered 3/1.

I wonder how they assign build day... I understand the getting pulled part requires allocation and blah blah blah... but should build days be first pulled? Some guys are getting pull after me and getting sooner build dates. Haha.