Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine back in November. When I placed my order with the dealer, there were 5 or 6 ahead of me. It was built last week. Per last update from the dealer, said to be expecting delivery around April 8.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only thing that matters is allocation

I am very aware of the allocation thing. When i placed order they told me out straight that they had three and i was first one in [lie] Ford motor co. should punish there dealers that lie to there customers??? the guy at the dealer treats me like i have no clue whats going on its the other way around i think. I call him out on the order and he tells me that ford would have never accepted his order if he didnt have a allocation the guys a ******* **** and shouldnt even be in the retail sales im going to get some info today or i will not be getting a raptor ive got to end this ********* im done!!

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still find it hard to believe. Did you confirm it with blood or Crystal?

Crystal was the one that sent me the VIN. I called the dealer yesterday and he confirmed that it was, indeed, my VIN and he sent me a screen shot of his computer with all of the info from Ford for my order. He did tell me when I ordered it that he was calling the Ford rep and pushing it as a high priority... I guess it worked.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order: 2/16/2014
VIN: 2/28/2014
Window sticker: 3/27/2014
Build date: 4/03/2014
ETA: 4/28/2014 -- fingers crossed :popcorn:

That's how an order should be. Minus the shipping part

I am very aware of the allocation thing. When i placed order they told me out straight that they had three and i was first one in [lie] Ford motor co. should punish there dealers that lie to there customers??? the guy at the dealer treats me like i have no clue whats going on its the other way around i think. I call him out on the order and he tells me that ford would have never accepted his order if he didnt have a allocation the guys a ******* **** and shouldnt even be in the retail sales im going to get some info today or i will not be getting a raptor ive got to end this ********* im done!!

Dude, I feel for you man. You've been getting the run around and its complete BS. I hope you get your truck so be firm, but be friendly. Hopefully you'll get some answers and get somewhere today. And yes, the dealer is a scumbag liar POS.

Crystal was the one that sent me the VIN. I called the dealer yesterday and he confirmed that it was, indeed, my VIN and he sent me a screen shot of his computer with all of the info from Ford for my order. He did tell me when I ordered it that he was calling the Ford rep and pushing it as a high priority... I guess it worked.

No offense to you , but that's messed up and shows how ****** up this "allocation system" is. Many of us have ordered before you and still don't have a vin#. And some might never get one. Orders should be pulled and vin#s assigned in the order they were recieved . :nono:

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense to you , but that's messed up and shows how ****** up this "allocation system" is. Many of us have ordered before you and still don't have a vin#. And some might never get one. Orders should be pulled and vin#s assigned in the order they were recieved . :nono:

No offense taken. Although it's working out for me I do agree with you. Provided a dealer actually has an allocation and isn't lying about having one (which I assume is happening to a lot of folks here) then the orders should be pulled and built on a first come first serve basis... unless of course there are parts delays with certain options selected or something like that that would cause your order to be delayed. I'm still not totally knowledgeable on the whole order priority system that Ford uses. My dealer said he'd put it in as a top priority... I don't know if dealers have so many "high priority" orders that they can use or what but my order did seem to leap frog many others. On the other hand, I know my dealer had an allocation available and I'm assuming some of the other dealers did not when they said they did.

I honestly do hope you get yours all squared away soon, best of luck!

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

why don't you give my dealer a call and see if they have any additional allocations? I can message you the sales managers info as a contact point. I don't know what they would do as far as a discount... I got mine as a friend of the owner... but if they have an allocation you'll get a truck. Let me know if I can help.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order: 2/16/2014
VIN: 2/28/2014
Window sticker: 3/27/2014
Build date: 4/03/2014
ETA: 4/28/2014 -- fingers crossed :popcorn:

Good stuff your lucky, that's fast

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

So once you get a VIN is when you get your ETA's on everything else?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Ryn0

Reaction score
I ordered 3/1, got my VIN today and now waiting on ETA. My dealer had 3 allocations when I ordered.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news to those waiting for their build . The commodities hold is apparently over, Ford okaying builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news to those waiting for their build . The commodities hold is apparently over, Ford okaying builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you hear this? You made my morning wood return.