Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's the same price, get it from the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate reading all these long wait times after being built. I thought the hard part was over when the build date (3/17) passed!

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just confirmed with my dealer that my VIN was issued on 3/20 with a scheduled build date the week of April 14th. My order was placed on 3/11.

It looks like my dealer has done everything that they promised to up to this point. I couldn't be happier... although the wait is still going to suck!

What's the "normal" time from it takes to get to the dealer once it's built? I know there are a ton of issues w/ trucks sitting in the rail yards for extended times but if those were weather related they should get cleared up soon and back to normal.... whatever that is.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was received today

After 4 months and 10 days, I received my Raptor today, wont let me post the pictures. 2014 Oxford White Scab, all options.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 52
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 50
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 53

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
I hate reading all these long wait times after being built. I thought the hard part was over when the build date (3/17) passed!

Yeah I thought the same thing. My build date was January 28th and I am still waiting on my truck. Now there trying to tell me the shortage of rail cars. I told them thats a bunch of crap because my dealer had a delivery monday night from where my truck is sitting.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont understand why they aren't cranking em out faster, you would think they like money and want it as quick as possible

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After ordering in October, the truck being built February 25th, and the estimated arrival date going from 3-23 to 3-25 then to 4-3 and then this morning finding out the truck is still in Dearborn (where it's been now for 1 month+ now) and the estimated arrival date moving all the way to 4-18. About to blow my top.

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on 2/25. I got my vin around the middle of March. Today I received my window sticker. Per Crystal and the window sticker the approximate build date is 4/2. Crystal said the ETA to dealer is around 5/8.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just confirmed with my dealer that my VIN was issued on 3/20 with a scheduled build date the week of April 14th. My order was placed on 3/11.

It looks like my dealer has done everything that they promised to up to this point. I couldn't be happier... although the wait is still going to suck!

What's the "normal" time from it takes to get to the dealer once it's built? I know there are a ton of issues w/ trucks sitting in the rail yards for extended times but if those were weather related they should get cleared up soon and back to normal.... whatever that is.

This blows my mind ,my dealer that took my order is about 50 miles away from his and i ordered jan 6 with nothing. Order to build date 1 month wtf whats the matter with this picture???? No loyalty from ford here, have spent about 400.000 thousand with this company in the past 10 years. They could care less about that though.