Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the Rouge plant tour last Friday and only saw one Ruby Red rolling on the line. Saw a black, two white and two silvers in the holding pen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they are pushing mine here from the factory..... its somewhere around 18 weeks now !

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wait ends tomorrow-it will be about a week short of 5 months. For those waiting, the only thing I can offer is that just seeing my truck today has made it worth it. Also, sounds like the weather this winter screwed everything up at least a few weeks and likely more. According to my dealer, the rail yards and train transports were having such problems that they were holding or pulling orders based on what could ship or make it to a distribution center. Not sure if it is true or not but I can tell you our winter here in the NE was as bad as any I can remember so it seems possible.

Good luck to you all and hope that your wait ends up being shorter than mine...As long as you get your truck-am sure you will be fired up.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wait ends tomorrow-it will be about a week short of 5 months. For those waiting, the only thing I can offer is that just seeing my truck today has made it worth it. Also, sounds like the weather this winter screwed everything up at least a few weeks and likely more. According to my dealer, the rail yards and train transports were having such problems that they were holding or pulling orders based on what could ship or make it to a distribution center. Not sure if it is true or not but I can tell you our winter here in the NE was as bad as any I can remember so it seems possible.

Good luck to you all and hope that your wait ends up being shorter than mine...As long as you get your truck-am sure you will be fired up.

I know soon as it gets here itll ne way worth it, but its soo far away lol I'm only 3 weeks in

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things have definitely slowed to a snails pace here no pulled orders and not much chatter????

Yep- this sucks :banghead: I've been talking to some of the bosses and engineers around the departments in my plant that supply DTP and KCTP trying to see if anyone has any connections. Anyway , one of the bosses on midnights that's a supervisor in one of those areas has a buddy who is a superintendent at DTP. He called him to see if he could find out what's going on with my order and see if he could help me out. I didn't see him before i left today cause I was on a job almost all day and I just wanted to get hell out of there . Hopeing to catch up with him tomorrow. I gave him my order # and dealer # to see what he could do for me

Went to the Rouge plant tour last Friday and only saw one Ruby Red rolling on the line. Saw a black, two white and two silvers in the holding pen.

I'm hoping to go watch my truck be built. That same boss I was talking to said it shouldn't be to difficult to make that happen. That would be awesome to watch my truck be built.

I think they are pushing mine here from the factory..... its somewhere around 18 weeks now !

Ugh that blows. Yesterday was 1 month. :banghead:

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told last week that my ordered Raptor has a VIN. Does anyone have any idea exactly where that is in the build process and any idea how long until possible delivery, LOL?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told last week that my ordered Raptor has a VIN. Does anyone have any idea exactly where that is in the build process and any idea how long until possible delivery, LOL?

IIRC, when you get your vin and window sticker that means you are about 2 weeks out before the build date. Delivery date depends...

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So hard to wait!! I am going crazy! I am only two weeks since I ordered he. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So hard to wait!! I am going crazy! I am only two weeks since I ordered he. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im one week ahead of ya brother, and I know EXACTLY what your talking about... It is a rough wait lol and we got a lot more waiting to do!!