Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I was told last week that my ordered Raptor has a VIN. Does anyone have any idea exactly where that is in the build process and any idea how long until possible delivery, LOL?

Mine was 6 weeks after getting the VIN and another 8+ weeks after it was built.

Sent using Tapatalk

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was 6 weeks after getting the VIN and another 8+ weeks after it was built.

Sent using Tapatalk

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, got my weekly report yesterday... Dealer said I will have my VIN next week, so another 3+ months?? With allocation (my dealer has)???

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
I am still waiting.
ordered 10/4/2013
Built 1/28/2014
ETA 2/10/2014
New ETA 3/17/2014

Well guess what I am still waiting as it has been sitting in Delaware since March 12th waiting to be delivered to my dealer. This whole process is a joke.

Atchy

Reaction score
Update from dealer;
Got vin on 3/13
Told week 4/7 build
Yesterday status was shown as "locked in" April 4/7 build w/ their eta ship 4/21 to my nor cal dealer. Still no holding my breath though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, got my weekly report yesterday... Dealer said I will have my VIN next week, so another 3+ months?? With allocation (my dealer has)???

The wait sucks. I would pay thousands more if I had to do it again.

Sent using Tapatalk

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am dreaming about how it would be when I will meet her the first time. Lol

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am dreaming about how it would be when I will meet her the first time. Lol

Yes, same here lol.. Now im just deciding if I should try to add graphics to my order... (Tuxedo black Screw)

muckrakerred

Reaction score
Ordered 10.24.2013
Built 02.19.2014
"Shipped" via Convoy #300260 on Vehi-Ship Llc on 03.16.2014
"Received" by Autoport Ltd at 'WYU13' on 03.25.2014
Still sitting on Ramp 59 in Dearborn as of today as far as I can tell....

On the report from Ford there are 'start dates' and 'end dates' listed for each step. On the last entry, the truck was 'received' by Autoport with a 'start date' of 04.15.2014 and an 'end date' of 04.21.2014. What do they mean - the earliest/latest that the truck will be put onto a railcar, or ?

Does anyone know if this is normal?

maxemus

Reaction score
Just spoke to my dealer says my order is going to be picked up by Ford tomorrow.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I ordered black scab with the package 801a with the wheels and the red and black seats so graphics are included. I would say if you don't mine to spend the money which I'm sure everybody want to save. Members on the forum here order graphics through eBay for way cheaper price. I believe this is what I would do if I wouldn't get it with the package.