Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 4 months and 10 days, I received my Raptor today, wont let me post the pictures. 2014 Oxford White Scab, all options.

God is crying for you today, lol

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

This blows my mind ,my dealer that took my order is about 50 miles away from his and i ordered jan 6 with nothing. Order to build date 1 month wtf whats the matter with this picture???? No loyalty from ford here, have spent about 400.000 thousand with this company in the past 10 years. They could care less about that though.

This will also blow JB's mind....

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello

After 4 months and 10 days, I received my Raptor today, wont let me post the pictures. 2014 Oxford White Scab, all options.

I did get to post pictures just had to resize to 800 by 600. My build date was Feb. 28, 2014, this was accomplished by Ford, from there until March 21, 2014 travel by rail to Mesquite, TX, from there by truck to the dealer, Unload from train, put on truck till the dealer in Fort Worth, TX called me six days later, its at most a 45 minute drive 6 F&**^ days. If I was a stockholder with Ford, I be raising hell at these kinds of wastes. No disrespect, I blame organized labor for all this ********, not Ford and not the dealer, oh shit I am going to buy more Raptors have to change my pertinace's and such

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I did get to post pictures just had to resize to 800 by 600. My build date was Feb. 28, 2014, this was accomplished by Ford, from there until March 21, 2014 travel by rail to Mesquite, TX, from there by truck to the dealer, Unload from train, put on truck till the dealer in Fort Worth, TX called me six days later, its at most a 45 minute drive 6 F&**^ days. If I was a stockholder with Ford, I be raising hell at these kinds of wastes. No disrespect, I blame organized labor for all this ********, not Ford and not the dealer, oh shit I am going to buy more Raptors have to change my pertinace's and such

Dealers mad cause, I paid cash for the truck, they don't get paid, until I get the truck, I had the cash 4 months and 11 days ago, they got it today, I wanted to get up and yell, "ATICCA, ATTICA, ATTICA", I don't know why but I will always regret not doing it.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build Date and Vin

I have a lot of time on this, when you get you VIN is a big day, but it means nothing until you get your build date. From the date of your build minus 168 hours your Window Sticker will be posted by Ford, not one second before or one second after "7 Day" working days or not. So when you get your build date at T- 168 Hours put your VIN into the link below, I will also attach my window sticker if its not to ^&*()_(* big

Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker

Sorry I bought an Apple cant resize my Window sticker PM me and Ill send it to you,

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Ordered 1/3/14
Built 3/4ish
Arrived at dealership last week (3/18ish)

View attachment 44229

I like that color more than mine really looks great, cheers, and congrats

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait is officially over. From November 6th until 655 tonight. 50 miles of driving later and I would say now that I would have waited another 6 months if I had too. Such a great truck. its dark out and 10 degrees and I am going back outside with a few beers and am just going to stare at my truck for an hour.

maxemus

Reaction score
Wait is officially over. From November 6th until 655 tonight. 50 miles of driving later and I would say now that I would have waited another 6 months if I had too. Such a great truck. its dark out and 10 degrees and I am going back outside with a few beers and am just going to stare at my truck for an hour.

Congrats baldy. Enjoy

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hahahaha good man, I'm sure ill be doing the same when the time comes, put up a pic lets see that beauty

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This blows my mind ,my dealer that took my order is about 50 miles away from his and i ordered jan 6 with nothing. Order to build date 1 month wtf whats the matter with this picture???? No loyalty from ford here, have spent about 400.000 thousand with this company in the past 10 years. They could care less about that though.

the only thing that matters is allocation

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update from dealer;
Got vin on 3/13
Told week 4/7 build
Yesterday status was shown as "locked in" April 4/7 build w/ their eta ship 4/21 to my nor cal dealer. Still no holding my breath though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you place order and get DORA?

I just confirmed with my dealer that my VIN was issued on 3/20 with a scheduled build date the week of April 14th. My order was placed on 3/11.

It looks like my dealer has done everything that they promised to up to this point. I couldn't be happier... although the wait is still going to suck!

What's the "normal" time from it takes to get to the dealer once it's built? I know there are a ton of issues w/ trucks sitting in the rail yards for extended times but if those were weather related they should get cleared up soon and back to normal.... whatever that is.

I still find it hard to believe. Did you confirm it with blood or Crystal?

Sweet. More pics! Interior pics

I ordered my Raptor on 2/25. I got my vin around the middle of March. Today I received my window sticker. Per Crystal and the window sticker the approximate build date is 4/2. Crystal said the ETA to dealer is around 5/8.

I ordered my the same day (dealer has allocation ) and I still got ******* NOTHING!

Complete BS and completely unacceptable. Fords ****** up allocation "system"

Pics dammit!

How big of a dif you think allocation makes? Ordered mine 3/3 and my dealer has allocation

Ordered mine on 2/25 and still got nothing and my dealer has allocation for me. :banghead: