What's with the attitude from Dealers?? ADM...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
It seems to be a trigger for them. If you're willing to pay ADM, don't bother mentioning MSRP. Just try to get the deal as good as you can. Also, salespeople at the dealership are d0uchebags and have a rightfully earned inferiority complex. So, there's that.
I wanted to get a job at a dealership sales but then they heard my parents were married.

OP
OP
C

clemsondds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer I bought my 37pp from has an R on their website for sticker. Don't know if it's legit or not, but might be worth a call. Long ways away for you, but might be worth the trouble. They also have a black Broncos raptor for 12k off sticker. No reason to pay ADM in this economy. Eagleriverford.com
Appreciate that! I'll check it out. I think I have called or emailed 50-100...

OP
OP
C

clemsondds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to get a job at a dealership sales but then they heard my parents were married.
LOL you wonder sometimes. I'm sure there's pressure there and everyone wants to make a buck...but there doesn't need to be any aggressive attitude. Maybe they get inquiries 24/7 and they just get tired of it. Who knows...

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford dealers have the best half-ton truck ever made, with no competition. You think they are going to sell it to some random person for MSRP? The have tons of rich friends and customers who will chump up the money to get it.

$25K is a fill up of the fuel tank on the "boat" for those guys.