What does "Turbo not making charge" message mean?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do everything possible myself. I've told my wife 100 times... I can buy the parts, buy the tools if I don't have them, and screw the job up once and do it again, cheaper and with less frustration than bringing it to the dealership.

so true, the cost of all my tools has been paid for 10 times over. my wife NEVER complains about using our savings for an expensive tool purchase, because she remembers being single and paying $400 at the dealer for "complete waste of money scheduled maintenance". plus, i get awesome tools :)

dealers make so much money off the scheduled maintenance crap. the timelines are ridiculous, but it's all about getting the vehicle in to make money and then find something else "wrong" to take more of your money.

i'll never forget the time the tire place told my wife they would do her a favor and replace a worn out engine anti-vibration mount with no labor charge. $180, such a deal right? she texted me, i looked up the part on rockauto and it was $25 shipped and took 5 minutes to install. rip off much?

and oh yeah, they definitely take advantage of women which really ****** me off.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so true, the cost of all my tools has been paid for 10 times over. my wife NEVER complains about using our savings for an expensive tool purchase, because she remembers being single and paying $400 at the dealer for "complete waste of money scheduled maintenance". plus, i get awesome tools :)

dealers make so much money off the scheduled maintenance crap. the timelines are ridiculous, but it's all about getting the vehicle in to make money and then find something else "wrong" to take more of your money.

i'll never forget the time the tire place told my wife they would do her a favor and replace a worn out engine anti-vibration mount with no labor charge. $180, such a deal right? she texted me, i looked up the part on rockauto and it was $25 shipped and took 5 minutes to install. rip off much?

and oh yeah, they definitely take advantage of women which really ****** me off.

Similar shit happened to my girl.
Was a starter.
When I heard what she was charged I called the shop.
The owner gave me a bunch of BS stories how it took him so much time to find and get the part and install. Called him out on it told him I'm coming down.
After his BS he quickly realized he ripped off the wrong women.
Left with 75% of my girls cash refunded and an apology.
Your so right about this scam.