What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been debating +3 vs +3HD since I will tow a track car a half dozen times a year. The HD springs improved the rear end ride even with an empty bed and no towing load? My concern is the HD's feeling stiff 99% of the time for the 1% benefit when I am actually towing.

they definitely feel different - and in a good way! I got them to mitigate our travel trailer and have a WDH as well - so far it's been phenomenal! I don't think it feels stiff, just more 'planted' feel for sure, seems like the truck wants to go straight instead of wobble under acceleration for sure!

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the HD +2 and can say the same. Immediately, after install, I could feel a slight bit of the increased spring rate. However, that went away very quickly. I would not hesitate to do it again, and highly recommend them. Them, and Alcon brakes were must haves for me. Couldn’t tell you, which is best, as both make the truck “right”.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made an appointment for the timing chain rattle. 2017 w/ 55k miles. Also the tailgate button doesn’t work. Remote opens it fine.
Dropped it off today. He said I didn’t have any additional coverage for the phaser rattle reflash/recall but my esp would cover it if it does need the work. (It does). Can’t wait to see how they fudge up the tailgate.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dropped it off today. He said I didn’t have any additional coverage for the phaser rattle reflash/recall but my esp would cover it if it does need the work. (It does). Can’t wait to see how they fudge up the tailgate.
Needs a new tailgate button and the Phaser replacement. No idea when they can get the parts, dude left a voicemail on his way out the door on a Friday afternoon. Respect.