What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I may end up doing the same thing. Guess it will be a couple of months before I find out. How about the weather tec mat for the rear? Is it close to the factory set? Thanks again.

I personally think the weather tech provides much better coverage front and rear! I boxed up the stock ones and am pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think the weather tech provides much better coverage front and rear! I boxed up the stock ones and am pleased.

I have wethertech front and rear and love them as well. Great protection. Some say the Husky mats are very good as well.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Get the X contour husky ones they are a nice and solid rubber mats. I believe the other kind is a hard plastic and so are the weather techs

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b70924fb387dcaa32f652c2c7b1efd30.jpg

Took my girls truck camping and tried out our new setup. Napier Sportz tent with a Pittman outdoors airbedz truck bed mattress. Cheap buy in with a very comfortable setup. Eventually may go with a rear rack and RTT setup.

What model tent is that?