What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the bottom seat foam, pic doesnt show it but theres tears all over the old foam, and the entire left side of it is collapsed and had no support left. Feels incredible now, guess the previous owner was a colossal fat ass and slid out of it like a slide every time.
I was really careful not to slide off the side of the seat, the left side was collapsed for me also, I think the center console gives more support than we realize, just sayin

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Changed my oil - went with Amsoil this time, been using Schaeffer's for almost the life of the truck but it got stupid expensive. Like $160 for a case of 12 quarts... While under the truck doing my visual on my back, I noticed that one of the 2 downpipe bolts was GONE. I have SPD downpipes with the built in adapters and the top bolt on the passenger side was gone. Called SPD to get the size specs of the bolt, off to the hardware store to get a replacement... All good now, i did use some loctite (medium) but it probably won't do much since it gets so hot...

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new odyssey 94r extreme battery and reset the bms. hopefully that'll get rid of my no gears and random alarm going off issue