What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37 PP wheels are my favorite Raptor wheel released to date. One wheel I will never swap out, unless needed due to needing aftermarket UCAs.

Bought mine Monday. Need to get some better pictures of it.

BuiltRight

Reaction score
Removed all the trail dust and bugs from the recent trip and even gave it tire shine for the @John M BUNMAN seal of approval. :)
View attachment 462883
View attachment 462884
However, during the cleaning I noticed that somehow both of the clear covers on the Rigid Driving Lights had vanished.
View attachment 462888
Which ticks me off since they don’t make those anymore. Glad I bought a few extra but still irritating. :favorites68:
but how will people know you offroad now??

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but how will people know you offroad now??
True but that’s the risk I’m willing to take. Besides the truck appreciates both getting dirty and then getting cleaned up. :D Alternatively, if the question ever did come up, I could just open the back and show the loaded BuiltRight MOLLE panels and dust back there.

BTW - Thanks for the YouTube Raptor build videos. Hopefully the relay box mount will make production.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyday I fight the urge to cut my exhaust tips off.
You can actually remove your pipes after the muffler without making any cuts. All bolts. Then add some turn downs and point them out so you don't cook your spare. If you were to also remove the spare, you will gain a few degrees on departure angle with both the pipe tips and spare gone.

IMG_7569.JPG
IMG_7570.JPG
IMG_7572.JPG

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can actually remove your pipes after the muffler without making any cuts. All bolts. Then add some turn downs and point them out so you don't cook your spare. If you were to also remove the spare, you will gain a few degrees on departure angle with both the pipe tips and spare gone.

View attachment 464216
View attachment 464218
View attachment 464220
This is solid advice. If i ditched the tips the spare would go in the bed 100% as I have a rolling cover.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score