What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
It's great that you have been successful but I have concerns that your feedback can be unbiased if someone is paying you to say it and you didn't really answer the question.
EOS is one of my sponsors. I reached out to them because I liked the parts they make and had some install questions. They kindly offered a sponsorship so long as I film my videos and supply them with pictures for their install manuals. Pretty much how I work with most companies.

Did I pay? Nope.

Am I paid? Nope.

Is it free? My time is valuable (full time job, family, hockey coach, etc.) and I prefer to not waste time/energy on parts I don’t like so technically, no. Also filming and editing makes projects take about twice as long as they should but it’s all apart of the fun.

Am I trying to sell any parts in ANY of my videos? Nope I don’t work for any of these companies. I film how to installs and I’m trying to make the truck world better one how to video at a time. It’s up to the viewers to make the decision if the part is right for their build based on my video and other research.

I seek out parts I like for MY build not what I think others should add to their truck.

Apologies to everyone as this is sucking up space in the thread. Happy to answer any more questions or help anyone get started with a YouTube channel because at the end of the day, it really is fun helping folks on projects.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
M
Waterfowler41 what a great way to offset the cost of products. Your videos are well made. A win win for all of us. Saw you’re a hockey coach. Son just aged out of Juniors playing for the Fresno Monsters. Greatest game out there.

best sport ever! As you are probably well aware our life revolves around hockey, one in AA and another in AAA. It’s why I’ve been pushing so many projects out now because come Fall, we’re back in the rink or on the road until March!

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
$450 - I had to remove and deliver, then pickup and re-install. Love the look also.

btw (love your videos - the intro is awesome).
Thanks good to know! Like with my Rebel, some days I wish I had a black skid plate and other days I love the Raptor's silver plate but appreciate the intel. That was the same price Line X gave me for my Rebel a few years ago.