New owner NVA 2010 6.2l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious what too much is? I paid 30k for a 13 with 135k miles about six months ago. Thought that was a lot!
That's what I paid for a 2012 four years ago with same miles. Had everything I wanted on it. Previous owner read my mind. Hardly had to do anything to it. Had $10-$15k in upgrades already done.

OP
OP
youreaspeedemon
Reaction score
Just curious what too much is? I paid 30k for a 13 with 135k miles about six months ago. Thought that was a lot!
147k miles, $16k plus dealer fees and tax so out the door for about $17.7k. Too much in my mind but a decent price I guess, just more than I wanted to spend with all the work even if I'm doing all of it myself. All of the ones I looked at were real rusty underneath, similar mileage and less problems but the same price if not more expensive.

It needs/needed a bunch of work / parts etc

Brake and ABS lights on they couldn't fix it
Abs module (has aftermarket one)
Shocks / Struts
Axle half shafts
Blower resistor
Audio Amp
Fuse 27
Plugs / wires
Maybe coils inner ribs for the pill are worn
UCAs
Tie rod ends
Lower ball joints while I'm there

Preventative - water pump, belt tensioner and pulleys

All fluids

mtnghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
147k miles, $16k plus dealer fees and tax so out the door for about $17.7k. Too much in my mind but a decent price I guess, just more than I wanted to spend with all the work even if I'm doing all of it myself. All of the ones I looked at were real rusty underneath, similar mileage and less problems but the same price if not more expensive.

It needs/needed a bunch of work / parts etc

Brake and ABS lights on they couldn't fix it
Abs module (has aftermarket one)
Shocks / Struts
Axle half shafts
Blower resistor
Audio Amp
Fuse 27
Plugs / wires
Maybe coils inner ribs for the pill are worn
UCAs
Tie rod ends
Lower ball joints while I'm there

Preventative - water pump, belt tensioner and pulleys

All fluids
That’s all common at these mileages and age. You got one hell of a deal in my opinion. Now you can just upgrade without lying to yourself saying you “need” it. Lol