What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just bought a Lincoln and the dealer said they'd service it here at the house and extend the offer to our Raptor and Mustang too. I wonder if this is that. If they meant they're gonna come get it and drive it there and back - then that's not happening. I gotta look into this mobile service and see if it's offered around here. We have the Ford ESP (through Ziegler) as well as the Maintenance Plan...
Here's the post I was looking for. Of course, I spelled Zeigler wrong and couldn't find it when searching...

...anyway, see below:
I just searched my own post history and cannot find it so I am gonna post it here to hopefully help someone else reading about these things. I have the PremiumCARE Extended Service Plan (ESP) and Premium Maintenance Plans for both the Raptor and my wife's Aviator. Purchased all through Zeigler. Their code "payinfull" is for the ESP. I was just on the phone with them for a separate reason and thought to ask if there was a discount code for the Maintenance Plans as well and there is; "mpayinfull". Its the same code with an "m" in front. They refunded the difference with the one I bought just days ago, though the Raptor was too far back. Would've been close to $500 combined. Now you know. You're welcome. I may post this multiple times so yall can save money.

Snowfall

Reaction score
I'm loving my Avalanche but I seriously have not seen a bad looking Raptor... well 9 out of 10 times! lol Also I am addicted to modding my rides. I like to think I have good taste but thats subjective... lol.

Today I made the B pillars satin to match the fenders and reduce finger prints. And yes... red tow hooks. I think they look good on this color. :emotions34:View attachment 404218View attachment 404219

All just in time to get him dirty again!
Did you paint them yourself or order a new set? I was able to order a set off of Amazon for my 2018 Lariat, but not certain if they will fit on the Raptor.

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed FMI rear end skid plate
Installed adapt-a-panel (FMI) dash kit
Installed bullet proof diesel 3rd brake light antenna mount with Baja designs ambers
Biggest thing I did was say FU to ford credit and payed it off, interest rate was awful even with great credit and half $ put down at purchase!

Attachments

• IMG_4975.jpeg
    IMG_4975.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4974.jpeg
    IMG_4974.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4976.jpeg
    IMG_4976.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4946.jpeg
    IMG_4946.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 127

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed bullet proof diesel 3rd brake light antenna mount with Baja designs ambers
Biggest thing I did was say FU to ford credit and payed it off, interest rate was awful even with great credit and half $ put down at purchase!
Team H8 Money

Nolo0125

Reaction score
Stared at mine a good 10 secs. Wiped off some dust particles. Stared a bit more. Then on way in the house, looked back at it for another few secs. Will do same thing tomorrow.
Yep do the same thing every day I walk outside and get in it… just love this truck. It reminds me a little of the old step side trucks with the flared fenders in back.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also did the same thing to Ford Credit. Refinanced with my Credit Union and got an interest rate at almost half of what I was originally going to pay.

Question though… how was the installing the third brake light adapter? Did you also run the wires into the cab?