What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
As long as you have the correct ones....
There is a procedure to perform somewhere here on the forum that someone posted years ago.
And you don't need the TPMS tool. I don't have time today to search for it.

Yeah i found it. Just hopefully i got the right sensors. They had the correct pn but who knows ebay sellers are getting better at knockoffs lol

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove Raptor down to Jackson Falls today, then to Emerald's Restaurant in Waynesboro, TN. Took the Natchez Trace on the way down there. Total MPG for entire trip came out at 12.7 MPG. GEN 1 with 87 gas.

Got 13.3 MPG down to Jackson Falls from my house (45.7 miles), ended up at 13.4 MPG by the time we got to the restaurant (89.5 miles). Forgot to take photo of restaurant and my steak. Oops. 5 hour round trip.

Pulled out a HUGE decking screw (3.5-inch) before we left, plugged tire. Aired all tires to 41 psi. Wasn't one block from my house and I could tell it was driving WAYYYY better.

1000011486.jpg

1000011490.jpg

1000011494.jpg

1000011500.jpg

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@badm0t0rfinger might as do a LEE pump too
I already have the GJ reservoir and oversized cooler, plus a new pump from like 2019. I really don't want to move away from stock at this point.

I will probably do this in conjunction with new wheels and tires. I think new rack could benefit from lighter wheels and tires. Looking at method bead grips and back to some all terrain tires.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I already have the GJ reservoir and oversized cooler, plus a new pump from like 2019. I really don't want to move away from stock at this point.

I will probably do this in conjunction with new wheels and tires. I think new rack could benefit from lighter wheels and tires. Looking at method bead grips and back to some all terrain tires.
Lemme get those beadlock rings please