What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fergujb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nasty is a relative term yes. Lol. It is sloppy muddy out this week. The house is right behind us blocking the wind. And we are both hot natured and don't like to wear coats unless it is sleeting outside. Rye grass is still green because of the rain. Compared to the Dakota's, nasty is probably an overstatement. ;). But for our corner of the state, it is considered not pleasant.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't like coats either and most of the time if I don't to like burn trash I can stand a few min of -3

Enjoy the helper there are awsome at that age.

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi @MTF. Here is a photo of the pedal booster.
3dc628c4e9fed5fad88327b31cb3e7b7.jpg

8c29c3a3f589b177520fe7a880d0990b.jpg

Www.pedalbooster.com is the website and available in English. I have used it now for a couple of day and have settled on about 50% for town driving and can say there is a noticeable diference and the truck feels much perkier and kicks down more readily etc.

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Literally it loops onto the throttle pedal harness. A 2 minute job under the dash. The website shows exactly how. You basically unplug the pedal and plug the cable into the booster and the other end back to the pedal.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Literally it loops onto the throttle pedal harness. A 2 minute job under the dash. The website shows exactly how. You basically unplug the pedal and plug the cable into the booster and the other end back to the pedal.

Thank you for the explanation, sorry for responding so late, can't be on phone at work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford