What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doodman4321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol oh crap! So no turn signals at all?

I'm wondering the same. I believe all first gens came with the rear-facing mirror turn signals. The front-facing signal will piggyback off your new rear-facing signal. Therefore you won't and shouldn't have an existing wiring harness there.

Correct, no forward- or rear-facing turn signals in my side mirrors (2012 SCrew). I have little plastic pieces where the rear-facing turn signals would go and then I have the orange reflectors on the front. I took it all apart hoping to see the wiring harness for the signals, but I only have one for the mirror adjustment motor. I called a couple of places to see about getting the wiring harness, but it sounds like it would be a major overhaul. Not really worth the effort for me. I'll likely just black out the front orange reflectors.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well crap been driving with the ac on cause im on I95 and wifey felt a couple drops on her foot :( hope this doesn’t mean what i think it means …..
maybe it means she is dripping wet and wants you? cause og gen 1 raptor and all........

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did the old fluid look/smell like? Any issues with flushing it out of your new setup? Are you running stock-ish size tires or bigger? Thanks.
Old fluid was dirty, kinda like mud. Didn't smell cooked or burnt. Before I put the belt back on the pump I spun it with my drill to flush the system. I had the return line from the stock cooler in a bucket and poured new fluid into my reservoir to flush it out. I still have the stock cooler in the system and the aux cooler is after that.
I will probably flush it again next oil change.
I run stock sized tires and it's not my primary "toy". My early bronco gets all the beatings.

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Test fit seats that I was planning on installing. Wanted lighter weight and more bolstering, but ultimately disappointed with how everything ended up

Unfortunately this setup is only ~10lbs lighter per side, and is totally not worth the hassle of install. Super disappointed but learned some lessons along the way

PXL_20220713_010330083~2.jpgPXL_20220713_010315480~2.jpgPXL_20220713_010412493~2.jpg

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Sorry but I have to say in my opinion that looks terrible! I have always thought the Raptor seats were one of the really good things about the Raptor, very comfortable and conforming for a truck seat.