What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my new aux power steering cooler, custom reservoir, new high pressure line and new PS pump. I got a new Cardone pump. Sounds way better than my old one which has 110000 miles on it. The old one worked ok but was getting noisy, especially as it got hot.
We'll see how good the Cardone durability is.

Attachments

• 20220710_113149_HDR[1].jpg
    20220710_113149_HDR[1].jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 36

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my new aux power steering cooler, custom reservoir, new high pressure line and new PS pump. I got a new Cardone pump. Sounds way better than my old one which has 110000 miles on it. The old one worked ok but was getting noisy, especially as it got hot.
We'll see how good the Cardone durability is.
What did the old fluid look/smell like? Any issues with flushing it out of your new setup? Are you running stock-ish size tires or bigger? Thanks.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Thanks! The job is not bad at all. I did break break the clips on the original reflectors during removal but the new LEDs went in pretty easily. The rear facing turn signals were very easy. All told, it probably took me an hour but I did have to sand down the clips on the puddle lights to get them to hold. All of the lights are Ruxifey brand from Amazon so we will see how they hold up over time.

Front Facing Turn Signal
Rear Facing Turn Signal
Puddle Lights

With the front turn signal what did you plug it into, i dont see anything under the reflector.

Edit: nm its on the back of the mirror side blinker. Guess the install waits til they arrive lol

Last edited:

doodman4321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the front turn signal what did you plug it into, i dont see anything under the reflector.

Edit: nm its on the back of the mirror side blinker. Guess the install waits til they arrive lol
I saw the OP and thought it'd be so cool to do this as well...but after taking the front/back of the mirror apart, I discovered I didn't have a wiring harness there in the first place...womp womp.