What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What bypass rack are you going with? Building your own?
I have an HM rack sitting in the garage. Hindsight being what it is, I probably would have built my own. I am not a proficient welder, but that would have been a good opportunity to better my skills.

laselvasurf

Reaction score
View attachment 312393Nice looking Raptor! I like how the black topper almost disappears aesthetically. I am thinking going this route with my Ingot Silver Scab.
Thanks! I'm very happy with how the topper looks. I contemplated getting it color matched, but I think on these light color trucks the black looks nice(especially if you have black wheels/trim).

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mud?! Thought you had a Bronco for that haha! Awesome picture, nothing better than the smell of rain on the creosote...
Ha the Bronco is a garage queen! 111° at the car show 2 weeks ago and we still got 11 Broncos to show up

qOxmlNz.jpg

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
Fuse 27 relocation complete. The existing fuse looked fine (‘10 with 70k) with no signs of overheating on the fuse or block. One less thing to worry about. It was easy but time consuming. Getting the block to separate so I could get underneath then getting enough wire out to solder was the time suck. Took about an hour.

Also decided to tackle the door speaker swap today as well. Went with Polk MM572s. The rears were a snap (SCAB) and probably took about 45 minutes not rushing. The fronts took about 2 hours. I had some issues fishing out the clip nut thingie for the door handle bolts from the bottom of both doors after they fell out when removing the door panels. Other than that pretty straight forward.

I have an Alpine ilx207 from my last vehicle that I removed at trade in and a JL Audio HD900/5 (4x100+500x1) to put in when I have time and figure out a sub solution.