What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered them the first week in January., I got my 3.5”x16” bypasses a bit quicker. I assume that is due to not being-vehicle specific.
These shocks are trash. I’ll do you a favor and just pick them up from you this week. Save you the trouble of hauling them to the scrap yard... haha awesome... 3.5x16... where’s your build thread?

laselvasurf

Reaction score
Happy 4th of Jully!

My wife and I took the raptor on a 3 day road trip from Santa Cruz to Black Butte Ranch Oregon, by way of the coast and Hillsborough. Our first stop was in Crescent City... Where someone decided to break off my antenna and snip the wire on my ditch light in the hotel parking lot overnight. Thankfully they didn't break into the vehicle or do more damage, but it was still a bit odd!

IMG-3176.jpg
IMG-3187.jpg

I couldn't stand the wire just hanging there so I went to home depot and picked up a blow torch, some heat shrink and fixed in when we got to our next stop near Lincoln City. I was able to attach the antenna to the truck, but the actual conductive part was destroyed during the forced removal, so I've ordered a replacement.
IMG-3199.jpg

We finally arrived in Black Butte and after a few days on the road, it was awesome to get a quick mt. bike ride in! It's pretty awesome being able to do a road trip and not worry about how many toys I'm bringing! With the ARE topper, we were able to bring more than I would I would ever be able to fit in my X5 and still drive in comfort.
IMG-3245.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happy 4th of Jully!

My wife and I took the raptor on a 3 day road trip from Santa Cruz to Black Butte Ranch Oregon, by way of the coast and Hillsborough. Our first stop was in Crescent City... Where someone decided to break off my antenna and snip the wire on my ditch light in the hotel parking lot overnight. Thankfully they didn't break into the vehicle or do more damage, but it was still a bit odd!

View attachment 312350
View attachment 312351

I couldn't stand the wire just hanging there so I went to home depot and picked up a blow torch, some heat shrink and fixed in when we got to our next stop near Lincoln City. I was able to attach the antenna to the truck, but the actual conductive part was destroyed during the forced removal, so I've ordered a replacement.
View attachment 312352

We finally arrived in Black Butte and after a few days on the road, it was awesome to get a quick mt. bike ride in! It's pretty awesome being able to do a road trip and not worry about how many toys I'm bringing! With the ARE topper, we were able to bring more than I would I would ever be able to fit in my X5 and still drive in comfort.
View attachment 312353
Somebody must of spooked the thief's, lucky for you! Looks like a good time. Used to be able to drive down on the beach in Lincoln City years ago, last time I was there, they had the road permanently blocked off. Still a beautiful place, the drive up the coast is so peaceful, lots of stops on the way.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These shocks are trash. I’ll do you a favor and just pick them up from you this week. Save you the trouble of hauling them to the scrap yard... haha awesome... 3.5x16... where’s your build thread?

Lol, that would be a big help.

Yea, I guess I should put a thread together at some point. I don’t have the rear bypasses installed yet, that is next on the list.