What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing, I've found myself torn between raptor parts, a slick high end gun safe (which I need considering the number of guns i have), or a quality hardwood bedroom set (i'm too old and make enough money that i cant justify still sleeping on a metal frame). As a result I haven't spent on anything.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing, I've found myself torn between raptor parts, a slick high end gun safe (which I need considering the number of guns i have), or a quality hardwood bedroom set (i'm too old and make enough money that i cant justify still sleeping on a metal frame). As a result I haven't spent on anything.

First world problems! I am in the same exact situation as you though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Today I washed my truck for about the 8th time in the last 2 weeks. Hopefully the last photoshoot tomorrow!!!

I also applied the little sticker over the steering wheel badge.

8upuna3u.jpg

ysuryjy9.jpg

I removed my TRR stickers :( put them on the beer fridge

a6ujaze6.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gave mine a bath and Adams spray sealant. That will hold it over till I have time to do a full detail with clay baring and then use the orbital with sealant, glaze, and wax

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Productive weekend. Installed my ford racing cam covers I had powder coated to match the ruby red, installed my JLT separator, the dee zee EZ down, and my Bak flip F1. I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how to.

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Gave mine a bath and Adams spray sealant. That will hold it over till I have time to do a full detail with clay baring and then use the orbital with sealant, glaze, and wax

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

For people obsessed with adams....well if you use it on a truck that drives down a dirt road...ur tires turn blue and the dirt clings to it insanely.