What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Got rid of the craptastic silver trim. Used SEM color coat satin black which might just be the greatest interior paint on planet Earth. You can do 4 coats and be reinstalling a trim piece in about an hour. Highly impressed. The finish looks identical to the back pieces on my wife's Flex factory interior.

teqe5e5a.jpg

9ytu3asa.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My paint guy says SEM is a great paint. They have an outstanding hot rod black.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got rid of the craptastic silver trim. Used SEM color coat satin black which might just be the greatest interior paint on planet Earth. You can do 4 coats and be reinstalling a trim piece in about an hour. Highly impressed. The finish looks identical to the back pieces on my wife's Flex factory interior.

teqe5e5a.jpg

9ytu3asa.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wow that looks amazing!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joe wheels look good, Nick have you tryEd svrt? I buy it by the gallon I have yet to have it brown anything and I know what you mean I do how ever rinse it off with water or detailer spray. But not if I use it on the running boards or bed liner.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Changed all the rusty bolts on my bed rack to stainless. Removed the blue tint on the off road lights. Found and fixed some loose bolts. Plastidipped replacement bed bolts. Worn out now because my 5 year old helped and we had to work on her 4 wheeler too. Good days worth for a Sunday.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the dealership trying to get that TSB 13-7-7 (clicking noise) taken care of. Second time here in 2 weeks.... Just a little annoyed.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mobbed it dirty for the first time in its life this afternoon. Met up with raptor bob from here in Colorado (the blue flame on 37's) we rocked some of the nastiest lease roads I've got and a couple county roads that shal remain nameless for legal reasons. So much fun!!!! Very very happy with how the truck took everything and got out at the end of our two truck run with a shit eating grin.

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At the dealership trying to get that TSB 13-7-7 (clicking noise) taken care of. Second time here in 2 weeks.... Just a little annoyed.

What's the good word from the dealership, LFtrip? Are you click-free? Let me know what the verdict was in addition to model year and mileage; I want to keep an eye on this.

Crystal

Bearii

Reaction score
Added Betty (truck's named for her) and the mandatory fuzzy dice.
uqevudat.jpg

2e2a4y4y.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs