What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@AdamsPolishes
Finally got the SnoBall of my truck.
And had a chance to get that cool sticker put in the window.

The foam canon was a blast to use (pun intended).

Only question, how do you get all those suds to stay on the truck? Mine kept running off....

9bbd7e45c30cb37ba9915486e8364c12.jpg

44c0aebc6900be15fce2b5fa05717662.jpg

1c5817be6be76abae89227d6819042cf.jpg

12538911562a609af013f44d6a8b7018.jpg

7f2dba6f73f66b2a08cac3c92e960a70.jpg

a3655c635a381b3a59fe6902f28cfc1d.jpg

04445dc6c8fcaaecaca691528b3489e1.jpg

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I love that detail spray on the wrap. Makes it look so vibrant!

Also used the waterless wash before the soap today. It really did a good job of loosening the big guts and other marks on the wrap.
Thanks for the tip.

Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Last edited:

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finished building and mounting bed rail mounts that @602 Raptor designed. Next step is to make "mesh panelling" or something similar to run between the front and rear mounts so I can mount molle pouches, fuel hose holder for Sceptre fuel cans, etc. Tomorrow or Tuesday need to wash the truck. We had a warm spell and I found a couple big puddle that I had to go blasting through. If it is going to be dirty, might as well make it good and dirty everywhere!! ;)

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@AdamsPolishes
Finally got the SnoBall of my truck.
And had a chance to get that cool sticker put in the window.

The foam canon was a blast to use (pun intended).

Only question, how do you get all those suds to stay on the truck? Mine kept running off....

Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I love that detail spray on the wrap. Makes it look so vibrant!

Also used the waterless wash before the soap today. It really did a good job of loosening the big guts and other marks on the wrap.
Thanks for the tip.

Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Night Raptor is clean again! New sticker looks good too!

Glad the Waterless Wash helped. The suds do run off fairly quick. Try spraying the suds with the foam gun in a couple rounds, so you have time to wash before they run off. I spray the top third (windows and up) and then wash these areas. Then spray suds on the middle third and wash, then spray suds on the lower third (rockers and bumpers) and wash.

Wait to rinse the truck until it is completely washed, since the Car Wash Shampoo will prevent water spots, even if it dries.

You might try the Super VRT on the vinyl after drying with the Detail Spray. The SVRT will help hide some of the pinstripes, and also adds a lot of UV protection to keep the vinyl from fading and from drying out.

-Dan

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score

Those hose attachments simply don't put out the same density and volume of foam as a lance attached to a pressure washer which sticks like shaving cream. They still do the trick though.