What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got and installed my @M&R NVE's. I can't wait until it is dark to try it.

11957-nve-install.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh it gets better. Wife just got home. They gouged the stock wheel they took off as well. :flipthebird:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

It's about half way around. You would think you'd stop after a few inches. It's well past the powder coating and in to the metal.

Don't settle for them re-powder coating them. Make those ******* pay for new!!! Unbelievable that there are still guys out there doing work like this.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't settle for them re-powder coating them. Make those ******* pay for new!!! Unbelievable that there are still guys out there doing work like this.

That's exactly what he wanted to do. "I know a guy". Nope. He got all the info for the wheel and will be ordering a new one.

The actual manager is at home so all of this is through a proxy who doesn't seem to give a shit about what's happening.