What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife went to surprise me this morning and have my new wheels mounted....

Almost 2 hours after dropping it off this is where we're at...

9HgA9NA.jpg

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That friggin' sucks!!!

Some of these tire shops just don't get it, do they?

Nope ridiculous. They wanted to give my wife the run around because it was just her there. First telling her that it's not their responsibility it happens all the time to cheap powder coating, they'll have it repaired....

Spent a lot of time avoiding having me in the conversation.

When the manager finally called me he wanted to have it repaired as well. Soooo he's ordering a new one.

The girl at the counter had the brains to ask him if he wanted her to bill us for the "work"

:specialed:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm new to beadlocks. What are we seeing here?

I believe those are Method NV's - and that nice shiny area near the bead is not part of the original design.

What these numskulls do is run the bead tool right down the side of the wheel instead of pressing the bead in when another specialty tool (newer machines). My local tire shop did the same thing to my SE Beadlocks and ended up buying 4 new ones for me.......

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh it gets better. Wife just got home. They gouged the stock wheel they took off as well. :flipthebird:

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

How did they do that, all the way around?

I'd be posting bail...

It's about half way around. You would think you'd stop after a few inches. It's well past the powder coating and in to the metal.