What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Really? OK.
It didn't come shooting out anyway. Maybe I need a different orifice?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Try a different orifice. They are explained in this video starting at the 3:25 mark.

All I have is a presher washer seems to work the best when I'm just about out of my mix, I can never remember the % of soap to water. I have to look it up in the wolfs thread every time I need to copy and put it with my washing stuff. Send out lamented copy's lol

Use 2-3 ounces in the Adam's Foam Gun or in a pressure washer foam cannon.

Make sure you have enough soap in the gun too. Add water, then soap, shake up manually. The foam gun doesn't "foam" like a foam cannon for the pressure washer. If you're thinking about TheWolf's truck being coated in white foam, that's what he uses. I have another brand foam gun and use it with the adjustment all the way up for maximum suds. They stick long enough for my wash. Next purchase is a foam cannon for the pressure washer.

^this, water first, then Car Wash Shampoo, then shake like crazy. The Car Wash Shampoo tends to sink to the bottom, so a good shake is needed to get a consistent mix. Too much or too little shampoo will affect the performance.

The foam cannon, such as an MTM Hydro that is used with a pressure washer, does lay on a thicker foam, but it still runs off pretty quick if you have a good layer of sealant or wax on the paint. The YouTube videos of the foam just hanging on forever are most likely filthy vehicles with no sealant or wax. I typically get a couple minutes of hang time before it runs off, so I still do the truck in thirds (top first, then middle, then bottom).

-Dan

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mtuneder,
I bought and installed the JLT. Super easy to install...literally 2 minutes or less....however the catch can is tucked up behind the intake plenum and is more difficult to empty than if it were in a more open spot. Moroso makes a nice set up and is infinitely easier to service, though it takes longer to install.
The catch can is more important on a supercharged/turbocharged engine due to increased crankcase pressures. However my normally aspirated engine almost fills the catch can every 5 thousand miles or so.
Eddie

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but because of what the dealership did, I'd also need 2 new fender flares and that bumper piece that goes under the grill. It's not too bad, it only looks big because it fills in the space under the grill. I just wish the fitment was a tiny bit better.

Not to mention if I did buy another, I'd want to sell this one. And I have no idea who'd buy it. It looked awesome when I first bought it because I was fresh out of college with a new job, but over time I wish it was a little more low profile. No big deal haha, no desert sand to sink in where I live, only white tail deer to kill once I move back to Maine.

Last edited: