What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally was able to install Josh's hood and grill wraps with my gf. Turned out decent for a couple of amateurs. View attachment 73391
That's definitely one of the better looking heavy duty bumpers I've seen on a Raptor. I love the low profile bumpers too but like yourself I don't have to deal with sand. Just red clay mud and wildlife. Hence my need for a little more protection and a winch.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will get under it and take some.... after the muffler is a hanger for the stock location on the frame and the last hanger I put right at the end, not sure if its in right spot but the exhaust is tight n sounds good.

Please do. I am looking to mock up a side exit and am trying to figure out a solid way of mounting it. Thanks

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picking up the AFE Transmission Pan and MagHytec Rear Diff cover today.

Looks like Raptoraddict has a transmission dipstick that attaches to the engine, and is under $80 bucks. Might get that too.