What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why no pics?

-Dan

Why no refresh?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Looks great!

-Dan

Thanks. I figure it's enough to get the last 7 months of grime off of it and protect it for the Moses Lake and Moab trips.

Can't wait for it to warm up and break out the pressure washer to do a full detail.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why no refresh?

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Thanks. I figure it's enough to get the last 7 months of grime off of it and protect it for the Moses Lake and Moab trips.

Can't wait for it to warm up and break out the pressure washer to do a full detail.

I see them now, refreshed and edited post!

One week until Moses Lake!

-Dan

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some basic bitch shit.

Gassed it

Washed it. That @AdamsPolishes guard & gloss and tire shine really do the trick. It's also nice having how water in the buckets at the local wash rack.

Updated Sync

Put light covers on for the winter

Bought oil and a filter

Still have to do the dead pedal and icon skids

Man I missed this thing.

4d10d69fbc967b8e2f0c7c67fa575b37.jpg

1b5cf907a219501d7867ce9e81eb1521.jpg

Stupid wide ass Duratracs already got the sides filthy. See how well the G&G works after the rinse tomorrow.

:fuckyea:

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that has also led light rings and not just chrome rings? Bezel looks good IMO and i'm not huge chrome fan.

Yes I added the light rings but the raptor circuit board doesn't have led's for the light rings so I'm having to send it off to get them added as there is a place just no light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk