What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered tubes and started making light rack for bed. Pic's of tubes and first test fit. Some times you run out of tools and you have to get creative so i made special tool for marking cut points. Works pretty well :ROFLJest:

After seeing the bed rack you have made, your new project should look good. I look forward to seeing your truck with both installed...

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So not finished with it yet still have to add LED's then it'll be done, but you get the idea!
65a1ea2cd8401687563bbd232724350d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, I didn't know where you were going with that post until @JanT commented about the chrome. Guess I'm a little slow sometimes.:crazy:

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. I really don't know yet do i mount light rack or not. I'm going to do it, at least tack welded together and then decide do i proceed with it. I didn't get top part of that arched like i wanted and that is holding me back a little. I need to see it first to make decision do i like it or not.
Man, that tire rack came from PC and i'm so pleased with the out come. It looks good if i may say so. I'll post few pic's once Photobucket is running again.

What ever you decide I'm sure it will look great. Good luck...

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some basic bitch shit.

Gassed it

Washed it. That @AdamsPolishes guard & gloss and tire shine really do the trick. It's also nice having how water in the buckets at the local wash rack.

Updated Sync

Put light covers on for the winter

Bought oil and a filter

Still have to do the dead pedal and icon skids

Man I missed this thing.

4d10d69fbc967b8e2f0c7c67fa575b37.jpg

1b5cf907a219501d7867ce9e81eb1521.jpg

Stupid wide ass Duratracs already got the sides filthy. See how well the G&G works after the rinse tomorrow.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some basic bitch shit.

Gassed it

Washed it. That @AdamsPolishes guard & gloss and tire shine really do the trick. It's also nice having how water in the buckets at the local wash rack.

Updated Sync

Put light covers on for the winter

Bought oil and a filter

Still have to do the dead pedal and icon skids

Man I missed this thing.

Stupid wide ass Duratracs already got the sides filthy. See how well the G&G works after the rinse tomorrow.

Should rinse right off.

-Dan