What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Has an internal... which was why I bought it as opposed to other models.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Fawk! Exactly what I didnt want to do.

They all have built in antennas but the Point 1 is faster refresh rate and much better signal. Shit all you have to do is connect it and leave it sit behind your GPS unit on the dash.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They all have built in antennas but the Point 1 is faster refresh rate and much better signal. Shit all you have to do is connect it and leave it sit behind your GPS unit on the dash.
Just an extra $200 I wasnt planning on spending. Guess it'll have to wait till next month. And that was going to be my next question... could I get away with it on my dash or did I need to figure a way to roof mount it.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an extra $200 I wasnt planning on spending. Guess it'll have to wait till next month. And that was going to be my next question... could I get away with it on my dash or did I need to figure a way to roof mount it.

Thats why I push the $499 Baja 5m Elite HD it includes the point 1 antenna. I looked at touch screen etc and in the end physical buttons were better IMO for offroad and the cost is perfect for a solid unit.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thats why I push the $499 Baja 5m Elite HD it includes the point 1 antenna. I looked at touch screen etc and in the end physical buttons were better IMO for offroad and the cost is perfect for a solid unit.

Who did you go through? I am needing to get something