What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Got out to the snow sat! Tried out the new rear end, new iwes and new cv shaft. Needless to say our 4x4 systems suck the donkey ****. Got stuck lost 4wheeldrive had an f150 hook up to pull me out. He got stuck and then my front decided to start spinning again and I got out! a91c0a0381d82c9f7d49a6f03aafdc23.jpg6889ca2bf17e8602468f96b9a5f1c541.jpg leave it to me to find mud in all the snow lol

So what did you break this time?

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing technically but the damn iwe that was replaced is on the fritz after this debacle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing technically but the damn iwe that was replaced is on the fritz after this debacle lol

Check the nut that holds the halfshaft up against the hub. Remove the wheel, then the dust cap in the center of the hub, check nut reverse. If its over/under tightened the iwe will not engage correctly.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I believe you but I don't see how it is helpful on runs.

As a lead truck you need real maps not just a line to follow, there are plenty of times on runs that we have had to navigate around impassable areas (flooded out WI trails, washed out sections of trail in SD, snoball last year). If you don't have another map source (back country or motionx etc) then you really should have the map data on your lowrance.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried finishing up a custom part for my raptor, but....... I'm actually going to need some out side help soooo gonna have to wait till I post what I'm doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs