GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pchmotoho

Reaction score
Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad CA has a 6 Raptors for $18,500 over MSRP they were $36,000 over when they first got them but no one was buying so they cut it in half!

I was just there yesterday (great selection). I told them I would buy one today at MSRP. I think they told me 15K over initially. I explained that I was there for two days from the LA area and was not coming back anytime soon but would buy right now at MSRP.

They called me back the next day and said 8K over gets it. I stilll said its 8K to high. Unfortunately thats the best deal Ive seen yet although I haven't been seriously shopping since IMHO So Cal is still a ways away from MSRP.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in FL and paid 3k over msrp (they said it came with paint protection and bed cover which was half of that). This was 2 months ago.

I could have waited but it's up to you - I wanted mine enough and I liked buying on site vs sight unseen. I don't regret buying it but do think resale will be hard if you pay too much over l.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a scab at msrp in Ohio a few weeks ago. In my area of socal, the dealers are still getting 15-20k over msrp and not dealing much if any on the adm.

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I picked up a scab at msrp in Ohio a few weeks ago. In my area of socal, the dealers are still getting 20-20k over msrp and not dealing much if any on the adm.

I found a guy in AZ that would do MSRP but he has 30 orders in front of me. Said I should see it sometime around March if placed today. Don't know if I want to wait that long.

hatch001

Reaction score
O'Meara Ford in the Denver area. 25k over and 2,995 for a wheel upgrade that are the factory beadlocks. . NUTS!!!

MFyeNR9.jpg

O8oxxZg.jpg

Last edited:

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
O'Meara Ford in the Denver area. 25k over and 2,995 for a wheel upgrade that are the factory beadlocks. . NUTS!!! apparently photobucket no longer works, what is everyone using these days to upload pics?

I use imgur.com

BudTX

Reaction score
All in the greater Kansas City area:

**** Smith Ford, Raytown MO. $5k over MSRP

Louisburg Ford, Louisburg KS. $7.5k over MSRP

Laird Noller Ford, Lawrence/Topeka KS. $5k over MSRP

Legends Ford, Kansas City KS. $5k over MSRP

CCRAYJR

Reaction score
Emailed, called and was quoted MSRP at Tony Sera Ford/Talladega Ford on a '17 screw. Drove an hour and a half for them try and hit me for $4,995 over list... the old bait and switch. Needless to say I was not happy about them trying the bait and switch & wasting almost 4 hours my time. I am filing a complaint with the FTC and Ford.

Red One

Reaction score
Wow, shocked at these mark ups. I heard they were likely selling over MSRP in St. Louis area, so very pleased to get mine at MSRP in O'Fallon, IL, just across the river. Kudos to Auffenberg Ford for not marking them up.