GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking on Raptor Finder and caught this dealer. The dealer claims 5k under msrp (even puts that in the raptors description) but I couldn't understand how they got to that number.

Peacock Ford in Orlando. Link to the Raptor Sale

Claims an MSRP of $74,430 but the window sticker with matching vin lists MSRP as $64,430.00. Link to the window sticker

I wouldn't have thought a dealer would lie about something so easily checked. If it had been 5k under best believe I'd be over there now buying it.

lol my trucks twin with a step and wheels. but i agree *** them for the lie. :flipthebird:

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol my trucks twin with a step and wheels. but i agree *** them for the lie. :flipthebird:

Great looking truck man! I love the color, if my last 3 cars / trucks weren't gray I would be sold on it. I told the dealer I would drive over and buy the truck tomorrow if it actually was for sale for 5k under msrp lol.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck man! I love the color, if my last 3 cars / trucks weren't gray I would be sold on it. I told the dealer I would drive over and buy the truck tomorrow if it actually was for sale for 5k under msrp lol.

lol i actually msg the dealer and told them to correct their false advertising lol. they may email or call me to let me know if it is corrected. i would say a good deal at msrp. and an awesome deal at 5k off msrp lol.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i actually msg the dealer and told them to correct their false advertising lol. they may email or call me to let me know if it is corrected. i would say a good deal at msrp. and an awesome deal at 5k off msrp lol.

Exactly, knowing Florida dealers it is either a trick or a mistake but they probably have no intention of selling at msrp. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt so at worst they can fix it before some poor guy buys the truck on bad information.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly, knowing Florida dealers it is either a trick or a mistake but they probably have no intention of selling at msrp. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt so at worst they can fix it before some poor guy buys the truck on bad information.

carolyn harper said call her to discuses the truck. it is +5k msrp 4078688222
she said the the price was changed yesterday form a +10K to +5k. told her that it was better to just be strait in the advertising lol

and NO i don't need a second truck lmao

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called some dealers yesterday including Future Ford in Sacramento. Talked to the salesliars and they all said the same thing... "the prices on the Raptors are over MSRP and our price is $XX,*** over sticker." One was $20K over, one was $10K over and one said they'd take $5K over.

Future Ford followed up my call - a manager called me to ask about my experience with them. I explained that I want to buy a Raptor but will not pay over sticker. He explained how the Gen1's hold their value and I told him anyone who pays over sticker won't ever see that money again. He tried to sway me.

Then he asked me what I'm going to do. I told him I'll buy one out of state for MSRP.

The ********** then actually asked me where I found them at sticker because they're buying all the Raptors and Shelbys they can so they can sell them over sticker at their dealership!

I told him I'd never tell him that and it's because of greedy dealers like them that people can't buy them at MSRP. I told him it's one thing to be greedy and mark up your own allocation but it's a completely different thing to buy other dealers' units at sticker so you can continue gouging the market and keep the prices high.

I told him people see dealers like them for what they are and it affects their reputation and customers won't want to work with them. He told me, "we've sold *** hundred units last month so it's not affecting our business."

**** them!

FUTURE FORD in Sacramento SUCKS!

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called some dealers yesterday including Future Ford in Sacramento. Talked to the salesliars and they all said the same thing... "the prices on the Raptors are over MSRP and our price is $XX,*** over sticker." One was $20K over, one was $10K over and one said they'd take $5K over.

Future Ford followed up my call - a manager called me to ask about my experience with them. I explained that I want to buy a Raptor but will not pay over sticker. He explained how the Gen1's hold their value and I told him anyone who pays over sticker won't ever see that money again. He tried to sway me.

Then he asked me what I'm going to do. I told him I'll buy one out of state for MSRP.

The ********** then actually asked me where I found them at sticker because they're buying all the Raptors and Shelbys they can so they can sell them over sticker at their dealership!

I told him I'd never tell him that and it's because of greedy dealers like them that people can't buy them at MSRP. I told him it's one thing to be greedy and mark up your own allocation but it's a completely different thing to buy other dealers' units at sticker so you can continue gouging the market and keep the prices high.

I told him people see dealers like them for what they are and it affects their reputation and customers won't want to work with them. He told me, "we've sold *** hundred units last month so it's not affecting our business."

**** them!

FUTURE FORD in Sacramento SUCKS!

Good for you. I ran into a similar situation with a dealer I had a good amount of history with wouldn't budge on +5k over MSRP. I understand their position but the greed lost my business and I will recommend any friends and family to shop elsewhere.

I remember when the Ford GT came out and dealers marketed them up 40-60k they would put a little post-it note next to the sticker that said "+40k additional dealer profit" the balls on some of these dealers.