GEN 2 Wall of Shame Greedy FORD Dealers. Call them out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, shocked at these mark ups. I heard they were likely selling over MSRP in St. Louis area, so very pleased to get mine at MSRP in O'Fallon, IL, just across the river. Kudos to Auffenberg Ford for not marking them up.

The sole dealer around me who has an ADM on them still has the same 3 trucks on his lot that he had over 2 months ago. The whole 10k+ over MSRP and selling thing is definitely regional. The fact is there isn't a ton of demand for a Raptor type vehicle in SE PA compared to Cali, Arizona, or Texas.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am still trying to find a dealer to do MSRP on a 2018 order. I called these **** gobbler's yesterday and they were MSRP + $20k. Oh and they want the $20k up front before they will order.

****'s MacKenzie Ford | New Ford dealership in Hillsboro, OR 97123

There are at least 3-4 of us I know of that ordered from Donna at Bob Hurley. Super easy to deal with. She literally said pick your cab, color and options. Gave me a preview order for approval and took a $500 deposit. Took a few hours total. They're in OK but transport is roughly $800-$1000. Email her and see if she has any allocations left.
[email protected]

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah my local dealer vista ford in CA went crazy on the 2017 raptors. They have 9 of them sitting on the lot, 3 of them avalanche. they are asking a 10k markup on them, im pretty much 100% sure that they bought them off of other dealers for mrsp so they are pretty stuck. I told them i was a buyer at mrsp and they let me walk, saying that 10k was a deal. have a order with a 2018 at mrsp, can't wait for my first oil change to drive it in there and let them know.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah my local dealer vista ford in CA went crazy on the 2017 raptors. They have 9 of them sitting on the lot, 3 of them avalanche. they are asking a 10k markup on them, im pretty much 100% sure that they bought them off of other dealers for mrsp so they are pretty stuck. I told them i was a buyer at mrsp and they let me walk, saying that 10k was a deal. have a order with a 2018 at mrsp, can't wait for my first oil change to drive it in there and let them know.

Was thinking of doing same thing to my local dealer who wanted 10k over and they wonder why they only get one allocation. Working on ordering one myself out of state for an awesome deal... once I complete my order I'll post details so anyone else can get the same deal.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

in may +10k was a decent deal in ca., for those of us who couldn't go out of state for rl reasons. now it is total b.s. honestly i was so picky about what i would pay for, the +10 didn't even bother me. i just didn't want to go through the hassle of ordering another truck, especially with a +20. my fleet dealer was still asking +20 and offered me +15 for a lil heaver optioned truck when i canceled the warranty ect on my old truck. i told them i would still use the service department lol.

all in all i hope most ppl get msrp or better deals now.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too plan on trolling a few of the dealers around here when I get my 2018, in particular, El Cajon Ford. One of their sales guys friended me on FB after he saw a comment from me on a mutual friends post about being interested in a Raptor. He messaged me trying to get me to go in and "talk" even though I was already well aware of their markup. He tried to convince me there was no way I could get one at MSRP.

I plan on tagging him in a live stream when I go to sign the papers at my dealer.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in may +10k was a decent deal in ca., for those of us who couldn't go out of state for rl reasons. now it is total b.s. honestly i was so picky about what i would pay for, the +10 didn't even bother me. i just didn't want to go through the hassle of ordering another truck, especially with a +20. my fleet dealer was still asking +20 and offered me +15 for a lil heaver optioned truck when i canceled the warranty ect on my old truck. i told them i would still use the service department lol.

all in all i hope most ppl get msrp or better deals now.
Yeah my dad was pretty impatient and got one on CA for 8 over about 6 months ago when most dealers were asking and getting over 20k. I'm glad I was patient, now I can spend the extra funds on mods straight off the bat. Now I'm betting many CA dealers are going to have to start cutting their prices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk