[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmak9150

Reaction score
Avalanche for me. Actually second guessing it a little after seeing how many are ordered in the same color. Sure that will pass when im finally behind the wheel tho

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you talk the the guy and see what's happening at the plant now?

I'm not the one who posted the photos on FB, though he posted this morning again to someone else on FB asking the same question you just did - apparently the guy he knows at the plant isn't responding. Probably wants to keep his job. :)

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was built 11/27-28 and eta is dec 15. I asked what year and she laughed and that was that.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Karen, on the 1 hand, I want my new raptor yesterday and am getting beyond ancy. On the other hand, the last thing I want is a new model that's in the shop al the time. Although that may be a reality anyway. Our '14
Was a tank. Not even a rattle. A few minor things but really was a dream.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a eta because of the recent build date. Its a average computer generated estimated eta. Dont get your hopes up

You very well could be correct, but mine was built on November 20th, I was told last week that it looked like it was being prepared to ship but was still TBD. This week they gave me an ETA of Dec. 14th.

jdaallen

Reaction score
Mine has been "At Ramp" since 11/14. I called yesterday and still no rail car assignment??

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

"**** THAT" and "**** FORD" what a joke.

?? Don't understand that attitude?? Ford builds, ships, and sells 800,000+ Trucks a year. Things like this happen every day in the manufacturing business. It's just business!!! CHILL!!! :mwah1:

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

You very well could be correct, but mine was built on November 20th, I was told last week that it looked like it was being prepared to ship but was still TBD. This week they gave me an ETA of Dec. 14th.

Mine has been sitting "at Ramp" since 11/14. I called yesterday and still no rail car assignment??