[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called and told me ETA updated to Dec. 14th, Ford service gave me the same date, last week I was TBD. As info build date was the 20th.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck was just built the 27th and released to the body co on the 28th. But according to the last update on the 28th it's sitting at ramp 59, no mans land. Nothing on ETA yet.

PW2006

Reaction score
Mine is still TBD, it was built on Nov 1. Below is the latest from Sarah:

Hey! Your ETA is now TBD. It does look to be getting ready to ship, so hopefully it will be taking off to your dealer soon.

Sarah

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is still TBD, it was built on Nov 1. Below is the latest from Sarah:

Hey! Your ETA is now TBD. It does look to be getting ready to ship, so hopefully it will be taking off to your dealer soon.

Sarah

Same thing they told me on monday. I'm honestly not counting on it shipping any time soon :(

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing they told me on monday. I'm honestly not counting on it shipping any time soon :(

My Raptor is supposedly getting built this upcoming Tuesday. I would really love to see some substantial proof that something is getting shipped to dealers. It would be great to have my truck built next week and shipped the following week. Heck .... it would be great to have it built and shipped next week. I know I am getting ahead of myself and being greedy.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I honestly haven't gotten a helpful update from Ford Service since 11/2 when they told me that it went TBD. Ever since then I get the equivalent to Mike Levine's "Soon". How long is soon? 1 week, 1 month, 3 months? Seriously. If it will be January, then just come out and say it. I think people would be a lot less irritated if they just knew that it isn't going to be "soon". Make an official statement instead of everyone having to go off of the "I know a guy who's cousin's brother's neighbor is friends with a guy who works at the plant."

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly haven't gotten a helpful update from Ford Service since 11/2 when they told me that it went TBD. Ever since then I get the equivalent to Mike Levine's "Soon". How long is soon? 1 week, 1 month, 3 months? Seriously. If it will be January, then just come out and say it. I think people would be a lot less irritated if they just knew that it isn't going to be "soon". Make an official statement instead of everyone having to go off of the "I know a guy who's cousin's brother's neighbor is friends with a guy who works at the plant."

Yup. Like I said...it makes it a real bitch to have financing etc lined up for this. At this point they've got to have a fair idea on when its coming out. If its Feb...thats fine just tell us so we aren't all sitting around with our ***** or whatever in our hands waiting to be chosen.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Like I said...it makes it a real bitch to have financing etc lined up for this. At this point they've got to have a fair idea on when its coming out. If its Feb...thats fine just tell us so we aren't all sitting around with our ***** or whatever in our hands waiting to be chosen.

It only takes like an hour to set up financing, just wait till the dealer calls you and get it done that day.