[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ldhacker

Reaction score
My raptor was built on 11/17. With ETA of 12/3. Then went to TBD. I just called retail line. I was told mine has been stored off site. Will have modifications completed by 12/23 and shipped same. She said they don't show that any have shipped. Only that any made before mine are also needing modifications.

I asked if it was the motor mounts. She would only tell me that there are three different modification. That the system doesn't tell her which one mine needed.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooo, what ya gonna replace it with?

A Kid.. :baby:

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Well i'm officially out of the gen2 race, if anyone want's info on a dealer that's got a loaded other than orange accent Avalanche SCAB PM me... I was paying under MSRP so i'm sure they'd go MSRP on it if I was the one sending the buyer their way..

If I was not still working on the house I would be tempted.. But I am still holding out till Gen 2.5

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor was built on 11/17. With ETA of 12/3. Then went to TBD. I just called retail line. I was told mine has been stored off site. Will have modifications completed by 12/23 and shipped same. She said they don't show that any have shipped. Only that any made before mine are also needing modifications.

I asked if it was the motor mounts. She would only tell me that there are three different modification. That the system doesn't tell her which one mine needed.

Which number did you call? That's some good info. I wonder if 12/23 applies just for your build or if that's the estimated date that they'll be caught up on all the retrofits.

ldhacker

Reaction score
1-800-343-5338. I was given the number from Fleet. She did ask for my fleet number. It might be because she knew fleet transferred me there.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I remember when I was stationed in Sault Sainte Marie Michigan...why couldn't I still be stationed there instead of Alaska. Hell, I could just drive down to the plant and pick the sucker up. Instead it has to be sent via every shipping method under the sun (truck, rail, ship)

Man I am not a patient person. I need to take some yoga, zen or some hippy class :crazy:

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I remember when I was stationed in Sault Sainte Marie Michigan...why couldn't I still be stationed there instead of Alaska. Hell, I could just drive down to the plant and pick the sucker up. Instead it has to be sent via every shipping method under the sun (truck, rail, ship)

Man I am not a patient person. I need to take some yoga, zen or some hippy class :crazy:
Just grab yourself a pretty native girl and melt some snow :biggrin: