[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My daily dealer locator search still shows there are no Raptors shipped. Other than the trucks with spray liners. So it doesn't appear that anything has shipped out yet.

As a dealer this deal with Ford keeping everyone in the dark on these trucks does get very frustrating. As many of you have said, just give us some sort of time frame. Most people are usually understanding in these situation if they at least have a time frame that's some what accurate. The guessing game that we're all dealing with is what makes this wait frustrating. If it's maybe late December, then tell us late December. If they don't expect trucks to ship until January, well then tell us January. But at least give us some sort of time frame so all of us quit running around every day scowering for information when the trucks will be coming.

cmarko

Reaction score
My raptor was built on 11/17. With ETA of 12/3. Then went to TBD. I just called retail line. I was told mine has been stored off site. Will have modifications completed by 12/23 and shipped same. She said they don't show that any have shipped. Only that any made before mine are also needing modifications.

I asked if it was the motor mounts. She would only tell me that there are three different modification. That the system doesn't tell her which one mine needed.

great information. one step closer to pining down the date of what require retrofits and what doesn't.