[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So has mine 10/29... checked today still NOTHING!!! Been in storage since 11/3. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttn91

Reaction score
Dearborn

Decided to take a drive through Dearborn today while driving back to Canada from the Detroit airport. There were Raptors everywhere. Saw about 6 driving on the main drag. Man do they ever look mean live. At a stop light I talked to the driver in the raptor, he informed me they are shipping now? Take it or leave it. Snapped 1 picture, hard to do when driving lol. But they were roaming around everywhere! This is good news!

Attachments

• IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 146

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Decided to take a drive through Dearborn today while driving back to Canada from the Detroit airport. There were Raptors everywhere. Saw about 6 driving on the main drag. Man do they ever look mean live. At a stop light I talked to the driver in the raptor, he informed me they are shipping now? Take it or leave it. Snapped 1 picture, hard to do when driving lol. But they were roaming around everywhere! This is good news!

That guy is driving my damn truck!

On a side note, hell yea! Keep hope alive...

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^Glad I got the tail gate appliqué on my Avalanche order^^^

Me too. I think they look plain with out them...

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

It would be cool since the front says FORD the back should have said RAPTOR...