[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for you guys I started pretending that the raptor never existed 2 weeks ago and if feels great no more worrying no more digging tru this forum to find answers no more asking ford face book why my raptor was built almost 2 months ago and I still don't have it no more thinking if Sarah from ford face book is real or not .....and when ever my friends ask where's my raptor I just say it will be here when it gets here

My advice just forget it exist and just wait for the call from the dealer and for the guys that keep mentioning they need their truck before the year ends for some tax thing .... maybe you guys shouldn't be buying a $70k truck lol

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for you guys I started pretending that the raptor never existed 2 weeks ago and if feels great no more worrying no more digging tru this forum to find answers no more asking ford face book why my raptor was built almost 2 months ago and I still don't have it no more thinking if Sarah from ford face book is real or not .....and when ever my friends ask where's my raptor I just say it will be here when it gets here

My advice just forget it exist and just wait for the call from the dealer and for the guys that keep mentioning they need their truck before the year ends for some tax thing .... maybe you guys shouldn't be buying a $70k truck lol

I did the same thing. It gets here when it gets here...

As for the 179 tax deduction I just went and bought a 17 Platinum F450 and used that for this year and the Raptor will be my 179 deduction for next year...simple as that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike Levine

Mike Levine needs to shut the $uck Up!

Just from him saying these are not limited production! Anyone that wants one can order one! BS! He doesn't know his @ss from a hole in ground and I wouldn't trust anything he says!

If i ever see him? Going to pop him in the mouth for GP!!

Sorry I'm a little angry with the hole experience :crazy: